THE 1975 Announce Finsbury Park Show
With a stellar supporting line-up, The 1975 are set to throw the greenest party Finsbury Park has ever seen.
The special one-day event will take place on Saturday 11th July in London’s Finsbury Park.
The 1975 have announced their return to London’s Finsbury Park this Summer, with a supporting line up that includes Charli XCX, Clairo, Pale Waves, Phoebe Bridgers, Beabadoobee, Cavetown and Deb Never.
In a revolutionary turn, this event will be the most sustainably responsible live show ever hosted in Finsbury Park.
- For the first time ever in the UK, planned, traceable sustainably sourced HVO fuel from Europe will be used to power an entire event – bringing down the carbon footprint by 90%
- First paperless show in Finsbury Park – all tickets will be digital
- The 1975 sustainable merch range available at show – fans are encouraged to bring old The 1975 t-shirts or those of any other band to be reprinted with new designs
- Festival Republic will plant 1,975 trees throughout the surrounding boroughs of Haringey, Hackney and Islington in partnership with Trees for Cities
- The 1975 have pledged to plant trees across the globe for every ticket sold through One Tree Planted initiative
- Hybrid powered generators with solar arrays will be deployed, along with reducing generator sizes from extensive monitoring carried out in 2019
- Food vendors will operate a traffic light system highlighting the carbon footprint of each meal sold
Tickets go on sale Friday 31st January at 9am and are available from here.